JOON Festival 16 June 2018 @ Dummer Down Farm
A music festival that uplifts the emotions, amplifies the experiences, and promises to offer an awe-inspiring musical journey with friends and families through great musicians.
The Incredible Line Up
Sabin Rai & The Pharaoh
A well known band from Nepal, ASabin started his solo musical journey with his debut album Nine in 2001. His second album Sataha (2003) earned him a huge name and fame making him the pop sensation overnight. Since then he has been awarded with numerous Musical Awards including New Artist of the Year 2004 (Channel Nepal), Best Song of the Year 2004 (Hits FM), Best Composition of the Year 2007 (Hits FM), Record of The Year 2008 (Image Channel) Most Played Song of the Year 2009 (Kantipur FM), Chhinnalata Award for Youth Icon and many more. Sabin has successfully released 5 albums so far.
Neetesh Jung Kunwar
NEETESH JUNG KUNWAR is a very new name to the Nepalese music. Young, fresh and very talented, Neetesh is a rising singer, songwriter and loop artist from Nepal. Neetesh is popular for the songs, Gedai Jasto Jindagi, Euta Soch and Guffai ta Ho. As of now, he lives in the hearts of many Nepali.
Bipul Chettri and The Travelling Band
Impeccably talented band, Bipul Chettri and the Travelling band is definitely one of a kind. Uplifting Nepali Folk Music with a contemporary touch, which is simply outstanding and reminds you of the Himalayas and love at its purest form.
Yodda need no introduction. Yodda has released many singles. Since his introduction onto the scene, he has collaborated with many top Nepalese rappers including Uniq Poet, Master Subba, Poetic Confessional, Yama Buddha, and Aidray.Drawn to the rap genre because of his love towards free writing and slam poetry, Yodda stepped up as an underground artist.
Diwas Gurung is a great folk singer, currently residing in Brooklyn, NY. Deewas is tje founding members of the progressive rock band Ayurveda with which he released two full length albums and four EP’s. We are sure that Diwas will make you dance all the way.
Hurry up and get the joon Festival tickets while they are available.
Please Note: Ticket fees are non refundable.
BFEST and Parcha are collaborating to bring you an awesome and epic event this summer 2018.
You will not want to miss out!
email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Saran (dboi): 0787216375
Kapil : 07515117920
Nawal : 07482209452
Pras : 07872 622119
Please Note: Follow the JOON Festival AA road sign to get here, use A30 road.
PLEASE AVOID THE VILLAGE, WE KINDLY REQUEST OUR CUSTOMER NOT TO USE DUMMER DOWN ROAD or DOWN STREET.
Joon Festival Site Map
PROHIBITED ITEMS at JOON FESTIVAL 2018
- Aerosols over 250ml
- Air horns and megaphones
- Outside food and alcohol
- Illegal substances / drugs
- All gas canisters of any kind
- Glass items – with the exception of baby food jars
- Large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewellery
- Animals (other than registered hearing dogs or guide dogs)
- Any unauthorised trading of goods
- Any goods for unauthorised trading/with unauthorised JOON Festival logos
- Any items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon (includes any item which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person)
- Audio recorders
- Professional camera or visual recording equipment; small hand held personal cameras without enhanced lenses are permitted.
- Paper Lanterns
- Fireworks or Flares
- Large bags
- Prohibited or unsafe items will be confiscated at the Owner’s risk and without liability to the Organiser
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials
- How can I buy the ticket?
You can buy the ticket online through this link: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/joonfestival2/160438
- How much does it cost to attend the festival?
The standard ticket price is £35 only. All the Early bird tickets are already Sold Out.
- What happens if I arrive late to an event?
The door is open from 12 noon. You can come anytime you like from 12 noon till 7pm. However, if you arrive late you are most likely to miss the performance of your favourite Artists.
- Are you venue accessible for people with limited mobility?
Yes, it is accessible for people with limited mobility. All access information on venues can be found on this page. If you have any specific queries about accessibility please call +44 7872 622119
- Where can I park?
There is a free car park at the site. Please see the map.
- How do I get here?
Joon Festival is happening at Dummer Down Farm, Basingstoke
Dummer Down Farm
Travelling BY TRAIN
There are direct trains to Basingstoke from Waterloo Station London to Basingstoke, you can reach in 45 minutes.
From Southampton Central to Basingstoke, you can reach in 46 minutes
From Oxford Station to Basingstoke station, you can reach in 52 minutes.
Once you arrive to Basingstoke station, there is 24 hour Taxi rank outside the station and it takes only 12 minutes to reach the Dummer Down Farm.
Shuttle bus service from 12- 2pm.
Pick up location: Outside Basingstoke Station per person. (>TBC)
Travelling by CAR or Motorbike
Use M3 or A303 to get to the location, follow the JOON FESTIVAL.
Airports: London Heathrow 39 miles (Approx 45 minutes by car)
- Who are the artists in the Festival? – Diwas Gurung -Hami Band -Zantogola -Bipul Chettri & The Travelling Band -Yodda -Neetesh Jung Kunwar -Sabin Rai & The Pharaoh Band
- Are we allowed to bring our own food and drinks?
Food and Drinks are strictly not allowed to bring in the Festivals. There will be plenty of food and drinks stalls at the Festival.
- Is it open for all age?
The event is open for all age. Everyone needs to have a ticket to enter.
Children below 18 months do not need a ticket. All other age needs a ticket. All the children under 18 years old needs to be accompanied by an adult or parents at all times.
- Does a child need to pay for the tickets?
Everyone needs to pay for the tickets excluding the children who are only 18 months or below.
- Do we get discount if we buy tickets in a group?
Group booking over 10 tickets will get group discount. Contact us for more detail.
- Do Birthday people get discounted tickets?